Labour Law, Migration and Globalisation
In case that an on-campus Summer School is not possible due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this module will take place online.
- Migration and Labour in a Globalized World
- Introduction to International and European Labour Law
- Regulating Labour Migration: Restriction, Promotion and Protection of Rights I
- Regulating Labour Migration: Restriction, Promotion and Protection of Rights II
- Labour and Social Protection
- Social Dialogue and Collective Bargaining
- Labour, Gender and Family Life
- Atypical Employment and the Circumvention of Labour Law
Programme – The course is taught in English (4 ECTS)
Requirements – At least one year of studies in the field of Law
Programme fee face-face/ online – EUR 500.00 (includes all study materials, transcript of records).
Application deadline – tba.
The course comprises 28 contact hours (8*3.5 hours). Upon successful completion, 4 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) points will be awarded for the module. A single ECTS point is defined as the equivalent of 25 to 30 hours of student workload. This includes class hours, additional preparations for class activities, readings, assignments as well as final assessments.
Attendance: Participants have to attend at least 80 % of the classes.