The programme fee for participants is € 2,100.
– Academic Programme: Legal Studies, Psychology, Linguistics, Gender Studies, Social Sciences, Natural and Life Sciences or Computer Science, Physics & Artificial Intelligence
– German language courses in small groups
– All study materials
– Cultural Programme: excursions to Strasbourg (2 days) and Heidelberg, study tours in Frankfurt, optional Berlin trip (additional costs: € 200)
– Health, liability and accident insurance
– Transportation ticket within Frankfurt
– Accommodation for the duration of the programme. Please note that participants can book any alternative accommodation like a hostel or private accommodation on their own. They will receive a discount on the programme fee.
– Transcript of Records listing your courses, credit points and grade
Please note that we do not offer any DAAD scholarships within the programme “Summer Schools in Germany”.
Early Bird Rate: If we receive your application until 28 February, you will benefit from an Early Bird Discount of € 200.
Accommodation: If you decide to book an alternative accommodation on your own, you will receive a discount of € 400.
German Language Course: Participation in the German language course is optional. If you would not like to take the course, the overall programme fee is reduced by € 300. Please note that we do not offer any German course for advanced levels (C1 and C2).
Partner Universities: Students from one of our partner universities will receive an attractive discount (Programme fee: € 1.900; Early Bird Rate: € 1.800). Some scholarships are available for students enrolled at one of our participating Strategic Partner Universities (University of Toronto, University of Birmingham, Tel Aviv University, University of Pennsylvania); please contact your home University (International Office).
Please note that all participants have to take care of potential visa applications themselves, including the payment of possible visa application fees in case they need a visa for Germany.
Information for Students of Goethe University Frankfurt
Students enrolled at Goethe University are given the opportunity to participate in Frankfurt Summer School for free if they are willing to support the international participants as buddies and take part in both the academic and cultural programme.
If they participate in the academic and the cultural programme without being buddies, they would have to pay € 150. Participating in the academic programme only would be free of charge for them.
Please note that students of Goethe University (both buddies and other participants) have to pay the additional amount of € 200 if they decide to participate in the optional trip to Berlin.