At least one year of studies in the field of Law.
Be an undergraduate first semester (Bachelor) Student in psychology. This programme is also open to undergraduate and graduate students from other fields of study.
Natural and Life Sciences:
Be a graduate student (Master) or advanced in an undergraduate (Bachelor) programme (at least two years of studies). Subject orientation: biology, geology, environmental sciences, (physical) geography.
– Application: Process Opening January 2019
– Deadline for application: 31.03.2019
– Early Bird application deadline 28.02.2019
How to apply?
– Fill in the online application form: click here
– Once you have created your account in our online application system, you will be required to upload the following documents:
1. Your updated CV
2. Letter of motivation which includes the reasons why you would like to participate in Frankfurt Summer School
3. Copy of your higher education certificate or your high school diploma or equivalent (if you are enrolled at a university in a Bachelor Programme)
4. Transcript of records or list of courses you have completed (if you are enrolled at a university in your first semester of a Bachelor programme)
Please note that no proof of your proficiency in English is required. However, your English skills should at least correspond to the B2-level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages in order to follow the academic courses.
There is no application fee for the Frankfurt Summer School programme.
Your application will be assessed by both the Frankfurt Summer School Manager and the coordinator of the track you applied for.
You will be required to confirm your participation in the Summer School.
The first step requires the payment of the programme fee. The Goethe University’s bank is the Landesbank Hessen-Thueringen Girozentrale (Address: Neue Mainzer Strasse 52-58, DE-60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany). You will find further details concerning the payment in your letter of admission.
The second step requires you to upload the following documents online in our application system:
– Picture in passport format
– Proof of payment
– Copy of your passport
– Signed declaration of acceptance
As soon as you have confirmed your participation and paid the fee, we will send you a letter of confirmation via e-mail (if applicable, required for your visa application).
Please note that your enrolment can only be, if you have paid the programme fee via bank transfer and confirmed your participation through the online application system.
If you need to withdraw from Frankfurt Summer School, our Cancellation Policy will apply.
Information for students of the following Strategic Partner Universities: University of Birmingham, University of Toronto
Please apply for our programme via your own university (International Office).